FREDERICK ALLARDYCE PRESENTS
Unique Condo at Golden Gateway Commons - $2,449,000
170 Pacific Avenue Mall #7. The most sought after location at the prestigious Golden Gateway Commons condominium complex. Located in Walton Plaza, this condominium is one of the few that overlooks Sydney Walton Park.
This home enjoys the "New Waterfront", with the Ferry Building, Embarcadero and Americas Cup 34 home. The Embarcadero has become San Francisco's main boulevard with its palm lined pedestrian promenade and colorful trolley connecting Fisherman's Wharf, Americas Cup Piers 27, 29, 17 & 19, the Financial District, SOMA, and A T & T Park.
Golden Gateway Commons is a prestigious condominium complex located in the Financial District. The complex has one deeded parking space for each home. The adjacent Golden Gateway Swim & Tennis Club with 9 tennis courts, and 2 heated swimming pool is available to owners for a monthly fee.
* This spacious two level corner location residence has been remodeled under the direction of Hood Thomas architects. The dramatic contemporary design with 9 foot and 17 foot ceilings was built with meticulous attention to detail. The home is entered from the elevator to the podium level through the landscaped garden walkways that lead to a private patio entrance.
* The entry foyer opens to the living room with the word burning fireplace, Gialla Noche marble fireplace surround, polished stainless steel mantle, Brazilian cherry hardwood floors and 9 foot ceilings.
* The gourmet chef’s kitchen has been remodeled to allow a view out to the Park. The French granite counters, 6 burner gas Wolf Range, Danon oven, Miele Espresso machine & dishwasher, deep stainless steel sink, trash compactor, Estiluz glass and steel light fixtures and painted wood shaker style cabinets invite entertaining. Guests can enjoy the handmade tile island knee space while enjoying a cup of freshly brewed coffee or a glass of wine. Located next to the kitchen is the breakfast seating area with its own skylight and built in bench seating.
* The dining room with skylights and landscaped view patio, and the lower level media room – all have views of the private Sydney Walton Park.
* The Costa Esmeralda marble lower bathroom completes the lower level.
* The Brazilian hardwood stair case with custom walnut hand rails leads to the upper level with custom stainless steel and glass gallery rails.
* The master bedroom suite with Park & City views has been remodeled with its own full bath, marble 2 person shower, walk in closet and 12 foot ceilings. Also on the upper level are two additional bedrooms with custom office cabinets, one full bath with Azul blue granite, and large laundry room. All of the bedrooms have views of the Park.
* Monthly HOA Fee $850.21 Includes landscaping of common areas, earthquake insurance, professional management, water & sewer, CATV
* To make an appointment to visit the home, please contact Frederick Allardyce - Sotheby's International Realty, Cell or Text: 415-310-4999, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The neighborhood by the bay, North Waterfront extends from North Beach, beneath the foot of Telegraph Hill to Fort Mason and Crissy Field. The location means great views, good weather, and a lively street scene. Dog walkers, bicyclists, roller bladers, runners, and families pushing strollers join the tourists on the Embarcadero. Fishermen cast their lines into the waters next to romantic couples on the water front piers that extend into the bay. Aquatic Park provides a protected cove for the hardy swimmers of the Dolphin Swim Club who brave the frigid waters of the bay.
Locals eschew Fisherman's Wharf for Pier 23, where bikers mingle with bankers on their outdoor patio. Fog City Diner, at the junction of Battery and the Embarcadero is a beloved San Francisco institution, serving upscale food in an authentic 1930s diner. For special occasions, Teatro Zinzani presents an exotic evening of cabaret and five-course gourmet meals under its circus tents. On July 4th, there's no better place to watch the fireworks than from a balcony in the North Waterfront.
This is a walkable neighborhood, with downtown San Francisco a few minutes by foot, and access to shopping in the Marina. Public transportation to downtown is a trip back in time, thanks to MUNI's vintage trolleys from around the world on the F-line, a fleet of restored street cars that trundle from Jones and Beach streets in Fisherman's Wharf along the Embarcadero, up Market Street to the Castro.